UGLY UGLY

Glad to see another submission of yours

UGLY was Ren and Stimpy-esque in plot, sound, and even drawing style to some extent with the closeups and senseless violence ;) Consider bringing that old man back in future movies, he has some potential :D

SPIRITUAL SPIRITUAL

Trippy

That was some trippy stuff man. Those were some disturbing visuals driven by pounding beat and a weird fascination of animals and sexuality... or maybe narcotics... at any rate that was pretty entertaining, I couldn't wait to see what twisted piece of your imagination popped up next.

Cool Things 636 Cool Things 636

All hail teh clocks

I am going through the same thing as beefhaze! I have always thought of the clocks as producing half-ass spammy flash but, teh clocks seem to be making much more entertaining flash! I think the quality of the animation was great and you picked just the right clocks for every situation! Now I am left wishing I had become a clock... (agh clock envy!?)
Thanks for all of your hard work!

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

No, thank you for enjoying it!:)

Newgrounds News 8 Newgrounds News 8

Cool beans

I agree with the last review you deserve your own section. You should keep going on with NG news, it is entertaining, informative, and original.
Thanks,
Peace, love, and prosperity

Magic Animal Babies Magic Animal Babies

Creative

That was very funny Dave, you easily adapt to whatever you are working with and make it fresh and great :)
I liked that little twist at the end, very creative. Keep up the good work (like I need to say that) We at NG will always be looking foward to your new work!

"Fun With Suicide" "Fun With Suicide"

Heh...

That was pretty good, you should consider making a series outta of this theme, maybe even make up creative suicides with the classics >:)

Pube Muppet's rap Pube Muppet's rap

The shiznit

That was hilarious!!! I will never get tired of Pube Muppet, viva la PUBE!!! Ol' pubey is looking better then ever by the way ;). Goddamn, that song was funny. More...Pube...I...need...more... >:o Omg what is happenening to me >:S !?

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

Lol, thanks! I've been getting that a lot! He does look better...

Love, Wink Love, Wink

Smooth...

Wink - the new NG mascot?! Ok, maybe not but he rox mah sox fo' shizzle dizzle! I liked the idea of the dress-up game during the loading, it makes us dial-up not feel so bad, lol. I feel more flash animations should implement something like that (the homestar outfit pwns btw). All I have left to say is keep up this smooth animation with more installments ! :D

William the Demon Killer William the Demon Killer

And a hero was born...

That was very good Bleeg, I have to say; the animation was well done. The music brought tension at the right moments, and added to the victory at the end. I'm looking foward to the next :).

On a side note, did you know Steven was dropped from Dell after he was busted for possesion of Marijuana?

Retarded Animal Babies 5 Retarded Animal Babies 5

Killer as always

You did it again Dave, your combo of great sound quality, very fitting cute yet weirdy/disturbing visuls and an awesome plot that has both twists and insanly funny one-liners, is the absolute shiznit! The only thing missing was bunny never died! >_<